VISA / IMMIGRATION / WORK PERMIT ASSISTANT
Working in partnership with our global certified immigration attorneys, we will ensure that specific local requirements and any legal issues are dealt with efficiently and comprehensively.
Our services for immigration and visa applications will include:
1. Provide a detailed explanation of the immigration process in the Pre-Departure Visit, with immigration kit.
2. Obtaining required information from assignee for application
3. Liaison with HR for required documentation
4. Prepare and submit work permit application
5. Assist with entry clearance once visa is approved
6. Arrange local registration on arrival to host country if required
7. Track visa/ work permit expiry dates and notify HR regarding upcoming expiry dates
8. Closely follow changes in legislation and local immigration rules for each country, keeping HR and assignee updated.
ME Relocation Group will also track the dates for each visa on our automated tracking system and ensure that HR are notified well in advance of any upcoming renewals so that a decision can be made on any renewal. ME Relocation Group will assist with any renewal required by collating information, submitting the application and follow up through to approval.